Subscribe to Candid Magazine
Win a Pair of MrD London’s Luxurious Socks with Candid
March 8, 2016
Want a pair of London’s most lavish, luxurious socks? MrD, the sock master of London is offering up eight pairs of socks for Candid’s most dedicated readers. The only catch? Browse through Issue 9 of Candid and, in a tweet, let us know who wore a pair of MrD’s (HINT – he was also our cover star). And don’t forget to hashtag it #CandidxMrD. Happy hunting!
- Competition promoter is: Candid Magazine.
- Competition will close on April 15th. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must tweet to @CandidMagazine with the hashtag #CandidxMrD of whom they found wearing MrD London socks in Issue 9 of Candid Magazine.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries by Candid Magazine.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Prize 1 (one) winner will receive the following: 1 (one) pair of luxury socks by MrD London
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter’s direct messaging service so entrants must also be following @CandidMagazine in the event of winning. If the entrant isn’t following when the winner is announced will render the competition void.
- Failure to reply to notification within seven days renders the competition void.
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date the promoter receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable may not be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- Candid Magazine’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.