Subscribe to Candid Magazine
Win The Nice Guys Soundtrack On Vinyl
May 26, 2016
Meet the world’s worst detectives…
Shane Black’s incredible The Nice Guys swaggers in UK cinemas Friday 3, June and to celebrate we are offering you the chance to win a copy of The Nice Guys soundtrack on eye-popping vinyl, a copy of the novelisation and a t-shirt.
‘The Nice Guys’ takes place in 1970s Los Angeles, when down-on-his-luck private eye Holland March (Gosling) and hired enforcer Jackson Healy (Crowe) must work together to solve the case of a missing girl and the seemingly unrelated death of a porn star. During their investigation, they uncover a shocking conspiracy that reaches up to the highest circles of power.
The film also stars young actress Angourie Rice, Matt Bomer (the ‘Magic Mike’ films, HBO’s ‘The Normal Heart’), Margaret Qualley (HBO’s ‘The Leftovers’), Keith David (TV’s ‘Community’) and Oscar winner Kim Basinger (‘L.A. Confidential’).
Shane Black directed the film from an original screenplay he wrote with Anthony Bagarozzi. Joel Silver (Non-Stop, The Matrix films, the Sherlock Holmes films) produced the film under his Silver Pictures banner. Ken Kao, Hal Sadoff, Alex Walton and Michael J. Malone served as executive producers.
The behind-the-scenes creative team included Oscar-winning director of photography Philippe Rousselot (‘A River Runs Through It, the ‘Sherlock Holmes’ films), production designer Richard Bridgland (‘Serena,’ ‘Unknown’), editor Joel Negrón (’21 Jump Street,’ ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’), and costume designer Kym Barrett (‘The Matrix’ films, ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’). The score was composed by John Ottman (‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’) & David Buckley (TV’s ‘The Good Wife’).
A Silver Pictures Production in association with Waypoint Entertainment, ‘The Nice Guys’ will be released in the UK on June 3, 2016 by Icon Film Distribution.
For your chance to win just answer the following question:
Who stars in The Nice Guys as Jackson Healy?
- Ryan Gosling
- Russell Crowe
- Matt Bomer
Tweet us your answer at @CandidMagazine along with the hashtag #CandidNiceGuys.
The Nice Guys opens nationwide across the UK on 3 June 2016
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes 16th June 2016
- Open to UK residents only
- Candid is the competition promoter
- Entrants must be following @CandidMagazine on Twitter to qualify.
- Prize for 3 (three) winners is 1 (one) copy of The Nice Guys soundtrack on vinyl, 1 (one) copy of The Nice Guys novelisation and 1 (one) The Nice Guys t-shirt
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publishing. Should prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstance, Icon Film Distribution reserves the right to vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternatives.
- Winners will be picked and contacted by the site.
- Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery
- If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into