Set amongst the beautiful lawns and majestic trees of the Royal Hyde Park, this concert series began in 2013, with The Rolling Stones reliving their seminal 1969 live concert in the park. They recreated the electric atmosphere with the help of Bon Jovi, Lionel Richie, Jennifer Lopez and more, filling the park for a great British summer time concert – the likes of which we are famous for.
Last year raised the bar yet again with the standards of performance – Indie lords The Strokes, alongside Brit Pop legends Blur and rock and roll legends The Who all took their turn to show audiences how to party the night away. The festival was also fronted by pop-goddess Taylor Swift who rocked the park while the sun went down.
Wanting to offer something for the comedy fans, a second stage featuring star-packed line ups across the three nights offered lots of laughs amongst idyllic picnics on the grass of the parks.
Each year the headliner is joined by a full line up of support acts across five stages, so there is something from everyone from major headliners to handpicked local talent and emerging global fans, meaning everyone’s tastes are catered for.
Candid Magazine have two pairs of tickets to give away for Saturday 2nd of July, with the line up including Florence + The Machine, Kendrick Lamar, Jamie XX and much more. For a chance to win see our Facebook and Twitter pages, and use the hashtag #CandidxBSTHydePark. To enter the competition, simply retweet #CandidxBSTHydePark’ to @CandidMagazine on Twitter.
Visit www.bst-hydepark.com for more details.
- Competition promoter is: Candid Magazine.
- Competition will close on May 15th 2016. Entries sent after the closing date will not be considered.
- Winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries by Candid Magazine.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Prize 2 (two) winners will receive the following: 1 (one) pair of tickets to BST Hyde Park 2nd July 2016.
- The prize will be collected on the day at the box office on site.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter’s direct messaging service so entrants must also be following @CandidMagazine in the event of winning. If the entrant isn’t following when the winner is announced will render the competition void.
- Failure to reply to notification within seven days renders the competition void.
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Specifications are subject to change from the organiser without notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable may not be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner’s name and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- Candid Magazine’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.